(Dedicated to David Archuleta)
- The video clip of his hometown tour: first quote from Davie "It is 6:15 AM in the Morning" ahhhhhh This is my favorite pet peeve to point out when people say it. And it just makes me so happy that ol' Archa-Dumbo made the mistake. DUDE, Have you ever heard of a 6:15 PM in the morning? Or a 6:15 AM in the Evening? dooooy!!!!
- Oh my GOSH! Ohhhh....GOSH!!!! GOSH!!!!! GOSH!!!! I mean, why didn't he just throw in an "Awwww Shucks!?" Sure I know that no one should violate the 2nd Commandment and all. But Oh my GOD!!!! (whoops!)
- David's Mayor - I totally forgot to mention this guy last night. How about that Mustache???? That takes some major skills! This guy is my hero. If I could grow a stache like that, it would totally take everyone's eyes off my prematurely bald head!
- Syesha's Mayor doing a handstand. Huhhhhh?
- whoops kids sorry....i just finished crying for a bit. Time to cry out "GOSH!!!!" again!
(Props to my PS3 Rock Band Band! Word up!)
- I mentioned the following in a text tonight after the season 3 Idol winner took the stage: "I don't know if you're watching yet but god, Fantasia has to be the ugliest creature to disease Earth with her presence!" I mean what on earth was that??? And how about her rapping LL Cool J wanna-be guy on the balcony mouthing off profanity that got muted???
- The highlight though was the dumbfounded Judges during the performance, especially Simon's jaw-dropped expression!
- The choreographed disaster of a Top 3 Song "Ain't No Stopping us now!" If we wanted our top 3 finalists to dance like the Jackson 5, we would've watched American Idol in the 60's!
- Many have been asking me what the AC stood for that David Cook kept sporting during his performances. I just guessed it was dedicated to his brother who is battling some kind of illness. (or was battling) We got confirmation tonight that David's brother's name is Andrew Cook (AC anyone???) I was still hoping for Albert Clifford (in honor of A.C. Slater - you guys know the show!)
- Revision: Well when I'm not totally right, I'll admit it! A couple commenters corrected me that David also has a brother named Adam and he is the one battling cancer. But with both initials being "AC" I could see David telling them both that it's a dual tribute! Thanks for the clarification!
- David Cook wasn't even going to audition for Idol. Crazy stuff! He was there to support ol' AC with his audition. I guess if Davy never auditioned, they producers would've fought a lot harder to keep Michael Johns in this competition. Remember him?
- All-in-all, I thought David Cook's return home was edited the best. The crying fans at both David's homes was a little ridiculous. I mean come on people! They're not that famous yet, if ever!! But showing Cook return to thank his music teacher? Priceless! (better than an edited loop of "GOSH's!!!" But hey, if I were the Idol producers/editors and I had a kid that said GOSH 50 times let alone one time!....well I'd sure use it!!)
Well there you have it America. My awesome Results show blog. No need in congratulating me on my 2 in a row. Go ahead and congratulate me for being one eliminated contestant away from being 6 for 7 in Idol Winner Picks!!! The reason for the long results show blog? Well, chances are that the blog after next Wednesday's show won't be incredibly long. There's usually not much to say after the winner is declared! (well unless it's Archuleta, then be prepared for my wrath!!) So, I just wanted you all to have one nice gem of mindless ranting before we get down to business next Tuesday! With that said, there's not much left to say. So I'll see you next week for the Already Expected ALL David Finale!