Eliminated: Brooke White
Bottom 2: Syesha, Brooke
My Bottom 2: Syesha, Castro
Dialidol.com's Bottom 2: Castro, Brooke
Not to mention dialidol.com had Syesha ranked #1 this week to further disprove any accuracy on their part! So Dreads made it through to the final 4. So do we think Syesha is on deck again for elimination for being in the bottom yet again? I guess it depends on the theme next week. I still think it would be hysterical if ol' Archie made a shocking exit next week or something. In the past there have been surprise eliminations in the final 4. And if that surprise is David Cook after jinxing himself with the "Kiss of Death" well...there's really no need for me to watch the last 2 weeks of the season because I'd already know it would be a disaster! Something tells me that the Davids will power through next week though which makes it a battle to stay alive between Syesha and Castro. It's really either of theirs to lose. Maybe some more sympathy votes went Castro's way after Paula time traveled and told him how he was going to be awful in his 2nd performance. Maybe people felt that he got a raw deal handed to him and that's why his vote count went up. Speaking of Paula...so they did attempt to address it tonight. But how much more vague could they have been? "THE RUMORS!!!????? THE RUUUUUUMORS???? NOT TRUE! Paula is part of the family here and we love her!" Okay Ryan, I don't quite thing I cracked the code there! Were we just supposed to move past this after seeing Paula get all teary eyed and for you all locking her in a room with no booze or meds so that she would seem sober on the show tonight? Not to mention 3 Idol Q&A questions geared towards Paula. awwwwwww Gotta love Idol Damage control! A show that can do no wrong! Okay well while we're recapping the show here's the other things to note:
- Natasha Beddingfield - ummm wouldn't know. I fast forwarded right through that disaster.
- The Idol Medley - Well as awful as it was, you gotta love that they went for it all by performing "Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show!" And getting Archie to sing the "Pack up the babies and grab the old ladies" lyric was priceless. I think he messed up the lyric again but oh well. Cook messed up a lyric too, but I didn't care! He can afford to mess up once or twice!
- Neil performance - What can I say? The dude still can play and can still work the crowd. But his interview with Ryan afterwards was priceless. Why does he not retire? "Best gig in the world...I can get dressed up, I sing, people clap" That's it Neil! You tell the world!
- Rigged or not, the Q&A question with Simon's first kiss calling in was hysterical. Simon looked genuinely surprised. Now maybe he is just better working from a script than Paula? I guess we'll never know.
- Philadelphia Flyers won again tonight! They're up 3 games to 1 against Montreal!
- Randy as a Coke Cup model? Ummm dawg, you were covering the whole cup with your hand the ENTIRE time!!!
- Randy as the next MC Skat Kat? THAT I would like to see!
- Forgot to mention Paula giving advice to the artichoke and how awkward it all was. Archie was trying to have fun because he realized he wasn't fun in the past but no really I will take your advice Paula...really I will try!!! and lots of silence....... I'm telling you the Paula and Archie reality show. Who needs Powerball? I think I already struck the lottery with this idea!
- that's all i have!
Obviously my Elimination picking is way past comical. So I think I pretty much am giving up for the season (that might work to my advantage!) But I am still pursuing the David Cook victory over the mighty Archaawful! That's the only contest I'm concerned about! And with that, I bid you all adieu for the week. See you for the final 4 next Tuesday!