Eliminated: Ramiele Malubay
My Bottom 3: Syesha, Ramiele, Kristy Lee Cook
- Q&A as awkward as ever!
- 9 to 5 Group Performance - Ouch!
- Okay, so the winner of America's Next Great Band just happens to have as a member Carrie Underwood's former Violin Player as their lead singer. Hmmmm and he WON the FOX competition? noooooo!!!! Why do I know this information? Because I know a lot of useless information! That's why I blog!
- Nice to catch up with fellow Idol Humans Bo Bice and Bucky Covington to see what they're up to these days. Even resident ALIEN Phil Stacey and his human family. He's dropping a country album April 29th! Get in line now!
- Dolly came to sing about Jesus. Were you feelin it? I think she should've held a mic personally, she looked like she didn't know what to do with herself up there! But you gotta love Dolly!
- Simon told Carly she's a cute girl. Did anyone else get the heebee jeebees from that? Let's just hope she comes out wearing a jacket next week! But the trend continued where she at least attempted to cover up the arm on results night! She has 3 nights next week to dress for, should be interesting!
Idol Gives Back. Yikes, I have no idea what to expect. We'll have our performances Tuesday and results show Thursday. The 2 hour Charity-thon on Wednesday. Not sure if I'll blog the Wednesday night show or not. I think it was a game-time decision last year. Since we already know there will be no results that night, I probably will skip it! But we can make that call next week!
Well, thanks everyone for supporting my short-lived campaign this week of "SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED!!!" It was a good time, and we got the job done! Next up: Kristy Lee Cook! Let's get her off the show! Farewell Ramiele, I've already tried to say goodbye 3 other times and you just kept crying and pouting your way back onto the show! Well now you and Danny Noriega can go and re-create your very own Niagara Falls together!
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!