Eliminated: Paige Miles
Bottom 3: Paige Miles, Tim Urban, Katie Stevens
My Bottom 3 Picks: Paige Miles, Andrew Garcia, Didi Benami
The performance, combined with some lackluster weeks leading up to it, was such a disaster the Judges didn't honor her with an attempt to save herself this week. Farewell Paige! I was more surprised with Katie Stevens in that bottom 3. I know she won't be walking home with any awards but she certainly was better than Andrew Garcia. That guy is surprisingly holding onto his fan base so far. I have totally given up on him. Maybe he'll surprise me next week. As for Tim Urban, no shocker that he was there, I was just trying to spice things up with Didi! Oh well, at least I got my pick right for another straight week. Can we go the whole road to the finals perfect? Very doubtful, but we'll see! Let's get into the highs and lows!
- Siobhan not only has a weird family, but a weird Employer and Friends! Siobhambies with blood all over their faces? And the Employer that won't shave until she wins? Man, don't people want to see her lose just to watch this guy's beard continue to grow forever?
- The video of Big Mike with his baby was cute as always.
- Miley Cyrus performing "When I Look At You" - A highlight only because I thought it was going to be worse! Is that saying much? She was still a little pitchy, dawg. Oh and look Billy Ray is in the audience!
- Ryan to Crystal when judges have conflicting opinions on using the guitar next week. He asks who she listens to. "Me" with a sly smile. Love it!
- "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" Top 11 Performance. WHAM, really? Take the ultimate cheese song and add another layer of cheese onto it! I still love watching Crystal cringe through these performances though.
- "Our Time Now" Ford Commercial - Oh my, lots of balls in the shoot. Lots more cheese!
- Siobhan's "I used my scream to get to the Top 10 tour" comment. REALLY?
- Katie in the bottom 3 over Andrew Garcia. It's okay though, Andrew knows himself as an artist. He just doesn't know how to show us!
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's "Pebble in the Water" - I tuned out after Joe sang the words "beat of a butterfly". Was this a Disney Duet from a 90's animated flick?
And that's about it kids. Next week is R&B week with Usher as the host. Now that makes a lot more sense than Miley! We'll see how things go with this crop of contestants! Were you surprised by who got booted off or who was in the bottom 3? Hope you enjoyed my ramblings as always and I'll see you next week!
- I'm moonlighting at Gather.com and writing some entertainment articles, including re-posting these blog entries. Every page hit gets me closer to a teeny tiny donation for my efforts. If you enjoyed my writings, please click here to register a page view. And also check out my other writings at http://mvitullo.gather.com/
Check out my other Blogs: