Thursday, May 01, 2014

American Idol Season 13 - Top 5 Perform

Hello American Idol fans!  As I've mentioned recently, by this point in time I should have welcomed a baby daughter into my family!  I'm scheduling this post in advance anticipating that I will not have a lot of time to be recapping the show this week.  Considering the results of Top 6 week, I am going to go ahead and make my prediction of who will be ousted this week without any knowledge of the performances. My pick is after the jump.



Bottom 2: Jessica, Sam

Elimination Pick: Sam Woolf - Surprised he wasn't in the bottom 2 last week and I can't imagine he has much more depth to provide to his performances this week to earn another stay.

Hope you enjoyed my brief ramblings and I'll hopefully see you next week with a "little" more details!

No comments: